Toheart (Key Of Shinee Woohyun Of Infinite) - Delicious

FAST DOWNLOADads
Download


All the lyrics are made up of Korean, Korean order and English translation for Korean learners and quizzes are available, too. G # refers to the number in Grammar pages. ( If this is your first visit, please check the page ' K-Grammar basics')
Please visit my Facebook page and ' like' it to get the latest updates in your news feed. If you are seriously interested in learning Korean, please contact my personal facebook and drop me a message for more information . I offer Korean lessons by Skype.
Toheart  (Key of Shinee & Woohyun of Infinite) - Delicious  (released in Mar, 2014)
This Love, This Love,
I Swear That It's Delicious
I Swear That It's Delicious
I Swear That It's Delicious
Come On Girl, Love Is So Nutritious
Come On Girl, Love Is So Delicious
Verse 1)
너무 예뻐 / 미쳐 / 여신인 듯 해 (G63-3)
so pretty  /  (I) crazy / goddess like
(You’re so pretty, I’m going crazy, you’re like a goddess.)
흠 잡을게 없어 / 완벽해 / 내게 (G43)
falut to find don’t have / perfect / me to
( You dont have a fault to find, perfect to me.)
Come On Girl, Love Is So Nutritious
Come On Girl, Love Is So Delicious
존재 자체로도 / 설레이게 해 (G40)
existence itself with even / (you) make heart race
( Even with your existence alone,  you make my heart race.)
나는 자신 있어 / 너를 아니까 (G39)
I  confident /  you (I) know because
( I’m confident because I know you.)
Come On Girl, Love Is So Nutritious
Come On Girl, Love Is So Delicious
너의  손을 / 잡고 싶어 (G4)
your  hand / (I) hold want to
( I want to hold your hand.)
입술  / 느껴보고 싶어 (G9,4)
lips / (I) feel try want to
( I want to try to feel your lips.)
귓가에 / 사랑을 속삭이고 싶어 (G4)
ear side in/ love (I) whisper want to
( I want to whisper love in your ear.)
나를 허락해줘 / 제발  (G28)
me allow please / please
( Please allow me , please)
너만 보면 / 내가 두근거려 (G22)
you just see if (I)  / I  pound
( If I just see you,  my heart  pounds.)
뜸 들이지마 / 안겨 (G2)
hesitate dont / come into  arms
( Don’t hesitate, come into my arms.)
Words) 너무: so, very 예쁘다: to be pretty 미치다: to be crazy 여신: goodess ( 신: god)  흠 잡다: to find a fault  완벽하다: to be pretty 없다: not to have 완벽하다: to be perfect  내게: to me (casual) 존재: existence  N자체: N itself  N 도: even N  설레이게 하다: to make heart race, to excite  나는: I ( casual, 나: I 는: contrast marker) 자신있다: to be confident 너를: you (casual, 너: you, 를: object marker) 알다: to know  너의: your  손: hand  잡다: to hold  입술: lips 느끼다: to feel  귓가: ear side  사랑: love  속삭이다: to whisper  나를: me ( casual, 나: I 를:object marker)  허락하다: to allow 제발: please  N만: only N  보다: to see  내가: I (casual)   두근거리다: to pound, beat ( of heart)  뜸들이다: to hesitate  안기다: to come into arms
(CHORUS)
Sweet Girl
널 원해
you (I) want  ( I want you)
Dream Girl
내  입술 위로 / 녹아들 만큼 / 달콤하게 해줄게 (G64-3, 28, 57)
my  lips on / (you) will melt as much /  make sweet I will
( I’ll make you sweet  so that you’ll melt on my lips.)
So Sweet Girl
(Come On Girl, Love Is So Delicious)
Come On Girl
(Come On Girl, Love Is So Delicious)
그 누구도 / 안 부러울 만큼 / 사랑 받게 해줄게 (G64-3, 28, 57)
that anyone / (you) won’t jealous as much / make loved I will
( I’ll make you loved so that you won’t be jealous of anyone.)
자, 나야/ No, 나야 / 제발 (G41)
Now,  me it’s /  No,  me it’s / please
( Now,  It’s me, no, it’s me, please)
Come On Girl, Love Is So Delicious
Come On Girl, Love Is So Delicious
Come On Girl, Love Is So Delicious
Words)  널: you (casual) , a short form of 너를(너: you, 를: object marker)  원하다: to want  내: my (casual) 입술: lips   N 위로: on top of N  녹아들다: to melt  달콤하게 하다: to make sweet  그 N: that N  누구도: anyone  부럽다: to be jealous  사랑받게 하다: to make loved   자 : now  나: I , me (casual) 제발: please
Verse 2)
이제 그만 비켜/  네겐 아까워
Now get out of the way /you to / (she) too good 
( Now get out of the way, she’s too good for you.)
너야 말로 집어 쳐 / 니  상대 아닌걸 (G65, 62)
You!  Stop it  /  (she) your  partner not
( It’s you who should stop it .She’s not your girl.)
Come On Girl, Love Is So Nutritious
Come On Girl, Love Is So Delicious
너는/  나보다/  걜 몰라  
you / I  than / her don’t know
(  You don’t know her as well as I do.)
너는/ 나만큼 / 다 못 줘 (G64-4)
you / I  as much / all can’t  give
( You can’t give her  as much as  I can.)
옆에 잡아둘 뿐 / 니가 할게 뭐야 (G43,41)
next to hold (her) down just / you will do what ?
( You just hold her down next to you, what will you do? )
너는/  아무 것도 몰라
you / nothing don't know
( You don’t know anything.)
오랜 시간 곁을/  지켜봤어 (G18)
long time (her) side / (I) watched
( I’ve watched over her for a long time.)
꿈도 꾸지마 / 비켜 (G2)
dream even dont / get out of the way  
( Don’t even dream about it. Get out of the way.)
Words) 이제 : now  그만 비키다: to get out of the way  네겐: to you (written) , a short form of 네게는 ( 네게: to you 는: contrast marker) 아깝다: to be too good for someone   너:you (casual)  집어치다: to stop doing something  니: you, your (casual) 상대: partner, counterpart  나: I, me (casual)  N보다: thanN  걜: that person (casual) a short form of 그애를 ( 그애: him or her, 를: object marker) 모르다: not to know  다: everything , all  주다: to give  N 옆에: next to N,  잡아두다: to hold someone down  뿐: only , just as a noun  니: you (casual) 하다: to do  게: thing  뭐: what  아무것도: nothing , anything ( used only in a negative sentence)  모르다: not to know  오랜 시간: a long time  곁: side 지켜보다: to watch  over  꿈 꾸다: to dream ( 꿈: a dream)  N도: even N  비키다: to get out of the way
(CHORUS)
Sweet Girl
널 원해
you (I) want  ( I want you)
Dream Girl
내  입술 위로 / 녹아들 만큼 / 달콤하게 해줄게 (G64-3, 28, 57)
my  lips on / (you) will melt as much /  make sweet I will
( I’ll make you sweet  so that you’ll melt on my lips.)
So Sweet Girl
(Come On Girl, Love Is So Delicious)
Come On Girl
(Come On Girl, Love Is So Delicious)
그 누구도 / 안 부러울 만큼 / 사랑 받게 해줄게 (G64-3, 28, 57)
that anyone / (you) won’t jealous as much / make loved I will
( I’ll make you loved so that you won’t be jealous of anyone.)
자, 나야/ No, 나야 / 제발 (G41)
Now,  me it’s /  No,  me it’s / please
( Now,  It’s me, no, it’s me, please)
Come On Girl, Love Is So Delicious
Come On Girl, Love Is So Delicious
Come On Girl, Love Is So Delicious
Words)  널: you (casual) , a short form of 너를(너: you, 를: object marker)  원하다: to want  내: my (casual) 입술: lips   N 위로: on top of N  녹아들다: to melt  달콤하게 하다: to make sweet  그 N: that N  누구도: anyone  부럽다: to be jealous  사랑받게 하다: to make loved   자 : now  나: I , me (casual) 제발: please
이젠 택해/  얘 아님 나 , 누구? /  더 이상은,  No
now choose/  him or me,  who ?  / any longer,  No.
( Now you choose, him or me,  who?  any longer No)
확실히 해 / 둘 중에 하나
Be clear /  two among one
( Be clear,   one out of the two )
Come On Girl, Love Is So Nutritious
Come On Girl, Love Is So Delicious
니가 원하는 건 나야 / 만족 시켜줄 건 나야 (G6,41,28,43)
you wanting thing (is) me / to satisfy (you) (is) me
( The one you want is me. The one to satisfy you  is me. )
정확히 어울리는 건 나야 (G6,41)
exactly  matching thing (is)  me
( Exactly, the one matching with you is me.)
Words) 이젠: now , a short form of 이제는 ( 이제: now 는: comparative marker) 택하다: to choose  얘: this person (casual) N 아님 N : N or N  나: I , me ( casual) 누구: who  더 이상 : anymore, any longer  니: you (casual)  원하다: to want  건: thing , a short form of 거는 ( 거: thing 는: topic marker)  만족시키다: to satisfy  정확히 : exactly  어울리다: to match
(CHORUS)
Sweet Girl
널 원해
you (I) want  ( I want you)
Dream Girl
내  입술 위로 / 녹아들 만큼 / 달콤하게 해줄게 (G64-3, 28, 57)
my  lips on / (you) will melt as much /  make sweet I will
( I’ll make you sweet  so that you’ll melt on my lips.)
So Sweet Girl
(Come On Girl, Love Is So Delicious)
Come On Girl
(Come On Girl, Love Is So Delicious)
그 누구도 / 안 부러울 만큼 / 사랑 받게 해줄게 (G64-3, 28, 57)
that anyone / (you) won’t jealous as much / make loved I will
( I’ll make you loved so that you won’t be jealous of anyone.)
자, 나야/ No, 나야 / 제발 (G41)
Now,  me it’s /  No,  me it’s / please
( Now,  It’s me, no, it’s me, please)
Come On Girl, Love Is So Delicious
Come On Girl, Love Is So Delicious
Come On Girl, Love Is So Delicious
Words)  널: you (casual) , a short form of 너를(너: you, 를: object marker)  원하다: to want  내: my (casual) 입술: lips   N 위로: on top of N  녹아들다: to melt  달콤하게 하다: to make sweet  그 N: that N  누구도: anyone  부럽다: to be jealous  사랑받게 하다: to make loved   자 : now  나: I , me (casual) 제발: please
FAST DOWNLOADads
Download
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url